9.2.2019 @ 8:00 - 10.2.2019 @ 14:00€506
Develop your “in between” strength. And improve your readiness for sport and life’s unpredictable situations.
For over 20 years, Pavel has taught us many unique and productive drills for advanced mobility, flexibility, functional strength, and resiliency. But such vast knowledge—from his various books, articles, instructional DVDs, workshops, courses, and certifications—poses several questions. Where do you start? How can you possibly prioritize? How do you walk the safety-challenge tightrope to get the benefits? Enter the StrongFirst RESILIENT program.
What Will I Learn?
In this special one and a half day workshop, you’ll learn our top exercise picks, accessory drills, progressions, and movement variations to make you RESILIENT:
- Hack Squat builds on the Simple & Sinister’s kettlebell goblet squat foundation.
- Jefferson Curl/Hockey Deadlift challenges the S&S deadlift rules.
- RESILIENT Get-up Series explores “incorrect” positions in the RESILIENT Armbar Series and goes beyond S&S’s basic get-up standard for added variation.
- Hanging Series teaches the straight-arm pull counterpart of the get-up’s straight-arm push.
- Gymnastic Bridge Series covers hollow position counter-stretch progressions and provides an antidote to today’s seated lifestyle.
- Neck Series focuses on direct neck strengthening, important for more than just collision sport athletes.
Neck, spine, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles—we have your whole body covered.
Click to read more about StrongFirst RESILIENT.
Who is this Course For?
Mastering proper technique and getting strong first are RESILIENT prerequisites. Have you learned the basics—such as the Simple and Sinister techniques of goblet squat, swing, and get-up—from a certified SFG instructor? And practiced them for at least 6 months? If you answered yes, then RESILIENT is for you. Can’t do a standard deadlift with a flat lower back? Develop the fundamentals first, otherwise you won’t be developing resilience; you’ll be setting yourself up for injury.
Palestra Garage Training
Via del lavoro, 21
36010 Cavazzale – Monticello C. Otto
9am to 6pm Saturday, with a lunch break between 1-2
9am to 2pm Sunday
*check-in begins at 8:30am
Pavel Macek, Senior SFG
This course will be presented both in English and Italian