The “kettle-bell” has been for years a very important factor in developing strength, yet the modern weight-lifter rarely, if ever, uses it. This is partly the fault of the governing body of the International Weight-Lifting Association, for kettle-bells are not used in any contests under their auspices, hence contestants feel that it is useless to train with this “obsolete” article.
- Siegmund Klein’s Super Physique (1943): Kettlebell Calf Raises
- Inch’s Dumbbell Program Minimum for Boxing [2 of 2]: The Dumbbell Jerk
- Inch’s Dumbbell Program Minimum for Boxing [1 of 2]: The Dumbbell Swing
- “Jonglieren”: Team Kettlebell Juggling in Germany (1925)
- Harold Ansorge, Amazing Feats of Strength: Bent Pressing Heavy Weights