“Russian Lion” George Hackenschmidt, legendary strongman and wrestler, was truly an all-round lifter. He used barbells, dummbells, and kettlebells, and practiced all kinds of grinds and quick lifts.
- Siegmund Klein’s Super Physique (1943): Kettlebell Calf Raises
- Inch’s Dumbbell Program Minimum for Boxing [2 of 2]: The Dumbbell Jerk
- Inch’s Dumbbell Program Minimum for Boxing [1 of 2]: The Dumbbell Swing
- “Jonglieren”: Team Kettlebell Juggling in Germany (1925)
- Harold Ansorge, Amazing Feats of Strength: Bent Pressing Heavy Weights