The following exercises are of a strenuous nature and should be performed only by those who are already quite advanced in their training. Where number of repetitions are not given, repeat exercise until you have to strain and at this point stop and rest. Do this three or four times in succession with each exercise. In this way your body will act as its own barometer telling you pretty well what you can and what you cannot do. As the abdominal muscles grow stronger you will naturally be able to do more repetitions and at no time will you be forcing yourself beyond sensible physiological limits.
Lie flat on the back on the floor, couch or bench, covered by a rug, at full length, the arms close by the sides, the feet pushed under the bureau, weighted or strapped to the floor, to give purchase to the body; then alternately raise the body on the hip joints, from the supine to the sitting position, and slowly lower it again to the horizontal position, repeating the movements until the abdominal muscles feel the tiring effect of the exercise.
ACCESS YOUR ONLINE COURSE OR PURCHASE IT IN THE ESHOP BELOW!
PHK Intro Kit: Beginner’s Guide to Chinese Martial Arts [ONLINE COURSE]
- 60 Minutes Online Private Lesson $99.00
- GGP: The Great Gama Protocol [ONLINE COURSE] $149.00
- THE FORGE: Full Year's Transformation Program [ONLINE COURSE] $499.00
StrongFirst SFB Bodyweight Instructor Certification - Prague, Czechia, April 30- May 1, 2022
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 3 – Foot Exercises & Leg Exercise
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 2 – Dipping + Chinning the Bar
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 1 – Intro + Bridging
- All-Round Female Athlete Diploma of the Attila System of Strength Building 
- Some Exercises to Test Your Strength 
- Tough Muscle Building Work of Advanced Non-Apparatus Training 
- Baithaks aka Hindu Squats 
- The Incomparable Arthur Saxon [VIDEO]
- What Makes the Oriental Strong? The Indian Dands 
- Thomas Inch’s Dumbbell Get-Up Tutorial