The above photograph is the only one which has been published showing me with the bell at the shoulder in the act of pressing. In it I show how to take up a firm position with the feet, and it will be noticed that the right leg is straight contrary to the position generally assumed by the beginner attempting to learn the body press, and even by many a lifter who has had years of experience. In the photograph I show exactly where the elbow should be placed, and it does not require much imagination to gain a correct idea of how the body should fall in the downward direction.
In practicing the bent press, I would recommend that you start at a low poundage and work up to near your limit: Each time you lift, think of only one pointer and do that correctly. Forget about all the other ones. This will make it so you will be able to perform this one pointer without thinking of it. Then, take another one, etc.
I am listing a number of pointers that you should master before you consider your style correct:
ACCESS YOUR ONLINE COURSE OR PURCHASE IT IN THE ESHOP BELOW!
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 1 – Intro + Bridging
- All-Round Female Athlete Diploma of the Attila System of Strength Building 
- Some Exercises to Test Your Strength 
- Tough Muscle Building Work of Advanced Non-Apparatus Training 
- Baithaks aka Hindu Squats 
- The Incomparable Arthur Saxon [VIDEO]
- What Makes the Oriental Strong? The Indian Dands 
- Thomas Inch’s Dumbbell Get-Up Tutorial 
- Siegmund Klein: How Much Can You Bent Press? 
- The Ancient Art of Club Swinging