At Dresden on 25th July, 1920, Görner lifted the enormous weight of 430 lb. (a little more than 195 kilos) overhead in the Two Hands ‘Anyhow’ style, performing the feats with four kettleweights in the following manner. He first of all swung with the right hand two kettleweights, one weighing 110¼ lb. and the other 99¼ lb.
- Siegmund Klein’s Super Physique (1943): Kettlebell Calf Raises
- Inch’s Dumbbell Program Minimum for Boxing [2 of 2]: The Dumbbell Jerk
- Inch’s Dumbbell Program Minimum for Boxing [1 of 2]: The Dumbbell Swing
- “Jonglieren”: Team Kettlebell Juggling in Germany (1925)
- Harold Ansorge, Amazing Feats of Strength: Bent Pressing Heavy Weights