“Russian Lion” George Hackenschmidt, legendary strongman and wrestler, was truly an all-round lifter. He used barbells, dummbells, and kettlebells, and practiced all kinds of grinds and quick lifts.
Training routines such as this bring every muscle into play, each group picking up the work smoothly from other groups as the body position changes. Routines such as this train the body muscles to work as a team, each passing the task to the next in graceful coordination.
Stand erect, hold weight overhead with one hand. Position A
ACCESS YOUR ONLINE COURSE OR PURCHASE IT IN THE ESHOP BELOW!
The Great Gama Protocol
- Baithaks aka Hindu Squats 
- The Incomparable Arthur Saxon [VIDEO]
- What Makes the Oriental Strong? The Indian Dands 
- Thomas Inch’s Dumbbell Get-Up Tutorial 
- Siegmund Klein: How Much Can You Bent Press? 
- The Ancient Art of Club Swinging
- The Bent Press by Arthur Saxon
- Harold Ansorge: Systematic Practice the Bent Press – 21 Pointers 
- Health & Strength: Light vs. Heavy Dumbbells
- Orlick/Weider: Abdominal Exercises for Strength and Power (1944)