Curl the weights to the shoulders, then turn the wrists so that the weights rest on the back of forearms, as shown in Figure 1. Push right hand aloft, and then, as you lower the right hand, push the left hand aloft. KEEP BOTH ARMS WORKING at the SAME time, but in opposite directions.
- Siegmund Klein’s Super Physique (1943): Kettlebell Calf Raises
- Inch’s Dumbbell Program Minimum for Boxing [2 of 2]: The Dumbbell Jerk
- Inch’s Dumbbell Program Minimum for Boxing [1 of 2]: The Dumbbell Swing
- “Jonglieren”: Team Kettlebell Juggling in Germany (1925)
- Harold Ansorge, Amazing Feats of Strength: Bent Pressing Heavy Weights