In 1925, as a professional swung 90 kilos or 198.41 pounds, which was 3.4 pounds more than his own bodyweight at the time. Cadine’s best muscular bodyweight, however, was probably not over 180 pounds… Cadine was a fine, polished, all-around lifter, and would have shown to even greater advantage had not his famous rival, Charles Rigoulot, come along at the same time.
- Siegmund Klein’s Super Physique (1943): Kettlebell Calf Raises
- Inch’s Dumbbell Program Minimum for Boxing [2 of 2]: The Dumbbell Jerk
- Inch’s Dumbbell Program Minimum for Boxing [1 of 2]: The Dumbbell Swing
- “Jonglieren”: Team Kettlebell Juggling in Germany (1925)
- Harold Ansorge, Amazing Feats of Strength: Bent Pressing Heavy Weights