The most important thing for a beginner is this, and bear this well in mind: When doing a bent press lift, there is absolutely no thought to be used in pushing the bell with arm power. The bell must remain at the same level in pushing as when it was first placed at shoulder height. The palm of the hand must face the head at this point, and the body must be pressed AWAY from the weight.
ACCESS YOUR ONLINE COURSE OR PURCHASE IT IN THE ESHOP BELOW!
- York Barbell System of Training: The Bent Press
- Let’s Revive the Bent Press 
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 3 – Foot Exercises & Leg Exercise
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 2 – Dipping + Chinning the Bar
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 1 – Intro + Bridging
- All-Round Female Athlete Diploma of the Attila System of Strength Building 
- Some Exercises to Test Your Strength 
- Tough Muscle Building Work of Advanced Non-Apparatus Training 
- Baithaks aka Hindu Squats 
- The Incomparable Arthur Saxon [VIDEO]
abs Arthur Saxon barbell barbell. bodyweight barbell bent press Barbell get-up Bent Press bodyweight bodyweight strength club swinging Combatives dumbbell dumbbell bent press dumbbell get-up dumbbell lifting dumbbell military press dumbbell press dumbbells dumbbell swing Earle Liederman Eugene Sandow George Hackenschmidt Get-up Hardstyle dumbbell Harold Ansorge Hindu pushups How To Bent Press Correctly Indian clubs Kettlebell kettlebell juggling Monte Saldo pistol pushup Russian Lion SCS SDS dumbbell SDS Dumbell Siegmund Klein single-leg squat strength training StrongFirst Strongmen Thomas Inch Two Hands Anyhow wrestling