The following exercises are of a strenuous nature and should be performed only by those who are already quite advanced in their training. Where number of repetitions are not given, repeat exercise until you have to strain and at this point stop and rest. Do this three or four times in succession with each exercise. In this way your body will act as its own barometer telling you pretty well what you can and what you cannot do. As the abdominal muscles grow stronger you will naturally be able to do more repetitions and at no time will you be forcing yourself beyond sensible physiological limits.
ACCESS YOUR ONLINE COURSE OR PURCHASE IT IN THE ESHOP BELOW!
- A Secret “Muscle Control” Bent Press Tip from Thomas Inch 
- [CHALLENGE] #GGP108 Sun Salutations
- York Barbell System of Training: The Bent Press
- Let’s Revive the Bent Press 
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 3 – Foot Exercises & Leg Exercise
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 2 – Dipping + Chinning the Bar
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 1 – Intro + Bridging
- All-Round Female Athlete Diploma of the Attila System of Strength Building 
- Some Exercises to Test Your Strength 
- Tough Muscle Building Work of Advanced Non-Apparatus Training 
abs Arthur Saxon Baithaks barbell. bodyweight barbell bent press Barbell get-up Bent Press Bethaks bodyweight bodyweight strength club swinging Combatives dumbbell dumbbell bent press dumbbell get-up dumbbell military press dumbbell press dumbbells dumbbell swing Eugene Sandow George Hackenschmidt Get-up Hanuman protocol hardstyle abs Hardstyle dumbbell Harold Ansorge Hindu squats Indian clubs Kettlebell kettlebell juggling midsection Monte Saldo pistol pushups Russian Lion SCS SDS dumbbell Siegmund Klein single-leg squat strength training StrongFirst Strongmen Thomas Inch Two Hands Anyhow wrestling