The “kettle-bell” has been for years a very important factor in developing strength, yet the modern weight-lifter rarely, if ever, uses it. This is partly the fault of the governing body of the International Weight-Lifting Association, for kettle-bells are not used in any contests under their auspices, hence contestants feel that it is useless to train with this “obsolete” article.
ACCESS YOUR ONLINE COURSE OR PURCHASE IT IN THE ESHOP BELOW!
The Great Gama Protocol
- Baithaks aka Hindu Squats 
- The Incomparable Arthur Saxon [VIDEO]
- What Makes the Oriental Strong? The Indian Dands 
- Thomas Inch’s Dumbbell Get-Up Tutorial 
- Siegmund Klein: How Much Can You Bent Press? 
- The Ancient Art of Club Swinging
- The Bent Press by Arthur Saxon
- Harold Ansorge: Systematic Practice the Bent Press – 21 Pointers 
- Health & Strength: Light vs. Heavy Dumbbells
- Orlick/Weider: Abdominal Exercises for Strength and Power (1944)
abs Arthur Saxon barbell bent press Barbell get-up Bent Press Bruce Lee Code of Honor Combatives dumbbell dumbbell bent press dumbbell get-up dumbbell military press dumbbell press dumbbell swing Eugene Sandow George Hackenschmidt Get-up Hardstyle dumbbell Harold Ansorge Herman Goerner Kettlebell Kettlebell Get-Up kettlebell juggling Kettlebelll Press Kettlebell See-Saw Press kettlebell snatch kettlebell swing Kurt Saxon Monte Saldo old-time strongman Russian Lion SCS See-Saw Press SFL SFL Barbell Shaolin Siegmund Klein SIMPLEX Antifragile Strong StrongFirst StrongFirst SFL Barbell Strongmen Thomas Inch Turkish Get-Up Two Hands Anyhow wrestling