Curl the weights to the shoulders, then turn the wrists so that the weights rest on the back of forearms, as shown in Figure 1. Push right hand aloft, and then, as you lower the right hand, push the left hand aloft. KEEP BOTH ARMS WORKING at the SAME time, but in opposite directions.
ACCESS YOUR ONLINE COURSE OR PURCHASE IT IN THE ESHOP BELOW!
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 1 – Intro + Bridging
- All-Round Female Athlete Diploma of the Attila System of Strength Building 
- Some Exercises to Test Your Strength 
- Tough Muscle Building Work of Advanced Non-Apparatus Training 
- Baithaks aka Hindu Squats 
- The Incomparable Arthur Saxon [VIDEO]
- What Makes the Oriental Strong? The Indian Dands 
- Thomas Inch’s Dumbbell Get-Up Tutorial 
- Siegmund Klein: How Much Can You Bent Press? 
- The Ancient Art of Club Swinging
abs Arthur Saxon barbell bent press Barbell get-up Bent Press bodyweight bodyweight strength Bruce Lee Code of Honor Combatives dumbbell dumbbell get-up dumbbell military press dumbbell press dumbbell swing Eugene Sandow George Hackenschmidt Get-up Hardstyle dumbbell Harold Ansorge Herman Goerner Kettlebell Kettlebell Get-Up kettlebell juggling Kettlebelll Press Kettlebell See-Saw Press kettlebell snatch kettlebell swing Monte Saldo old-time strongman pistol Russian Lion SCS See-Saw Press Shaolin Siegmund Klein SIMPLEX Antifragile Strong single-leg squat strength training StrongFirst Strongmen Thomas Inch Turkish Get-Up Two Hands Anyhow wrestling