The best method for a beginner is to start with five dands the first day and go up to ten at the end of the first week… You will be quite surprised to hear that when last year I went to see Gama performing this exercise I began to count, and saw that he went on doing over 2,000 dands within three hours time.
ACCESS YOUR ONLINE COURSE OR PURCHASE IT IN THE ESHOP BELOW!
- York Barbell System of Training: The Bent Press
- Let’s Revive the Bent Press 
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 3 – Foot Exercises & Leg Exercise
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 2 – Dipping + Chinning the Bar
- Daily Exercises and Home Development : Part 1 – Intro + Bridging
- All-Round Female Athlete Diploma of the Attila System of Strength Building 
- Some Exercises to Test Your Strength 
- Tough Muscle Building Work of Advanced Non-Apparatus Training 
- Baithaks aka Hindu Squats 
- The Incomparable Arthur Saxon [VIDEO]
abs Arthur Saxon barbell barbell. bodyweight barbell bent press Barbell get-up Bent Press bodyweight bodyweight strength club swinging Combatives dumbbell dumbbell bent press dumbbell get-up dumbbell lifting dumbbell military press dumbbell press dumbbells dumbbell swing Earle Liederman Eugene Sandow George Hackenschmidt Get-up Hardstyle dumbbell Harold Ansorge Hindu pushups How To Bent Press Correctly Indian clubs Kettlebell kettlebell juggling Monte Saldo pistol pushup Russian Lion SCS SDS dumbbell SDS Dumbell Siegmund Klein single-leg squat strength training StrongFirst Strongmen Thomas Inch Two Hands Anyhow wrestling