“Russian Lion” George Hackenschmidt, legendary strongman and wrestler, was truly an all-round lifter. He used barbells, dummbells, and kettlebells, and practiced all kinds of grinds and quick lifts.
- “The Russian Lion” George Hackenschmidt [VIDEO]
- Arthur “Archie” Allaire: The One Hand Military Press (1928)
- Barbell & Kettlebell Lifting at the 1913 Olympics [RARE VIDEO]
- Siegmund Klein’s Super Physique (1943): Kettlebell Calf Raises
- Inch’s Dumbbell Program Minimum for Boxing [2 of 2]: The Dumbbell Jerk